Dr. Cat and our team understand that each child is unique and requires special attention. We know the dental office can be scary for children and parents alike, which is why we go above and beyond to make sure your whole family is comfortable while in our office.
How can we help your child smile?
- We provide a fun, friendly, happy office environment with toys, TVs on each operatory chair, and complimentary water and coffee.
- As a parent, you will always be allowed in the treatment room with your children to provide positive encouragement.
- We practice the “show, tell, do” method of treatment, which allows each child to touch and feel each instrument used prior to each procedure. Each instrument and each step of the procedure is explained in kid-friendly terms to make your child more comfortable.
- For a pain-free dental experience, we offer oral conscious sedation, IV sedation, and nitrous oxide to reduce anxiety.
- We use state-of-the-art dental equipment and digital X-rays to reduce your child’s radiation exposure.
Your child’s first dental experience sets the tone for how he or she will feel about dental care for a lifetime. By providing a nurturing and safe space in which your child’s natural curiosity and desire for independence are encouraged, we can help them become excited about their oral health.